Lake Ozark, MO
The Lodge of Four Seasons in Lake Ozark, Missouri is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Line Cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service. Key Responsibilities of the Line Cook:
- Learns and maintains standards in food production and quality.
- Expedites orders in a timely manner.
- Practices excellent operational sanitation.
- Executes scheduled banquet functions.
- Maintains a professional relationship with fellow associates.
- Helps reduce loss/waste.
- Communicates equipment repair needs with chef.
- Actively participates in training efforts.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Checks and dates all deliveries received and report any variances to chef in charge.
- Verifies that all coolers are at the proper temperatures and are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Processes inventory requisition and receives supplies as necessary for quality production.
- Prepares the proper amount of food according to production or forecast sheets and production plans.
- Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a consistent product.